Sales and Shipping Policy
under which products are supplied to you as a buyer on www.azom.co
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE
- Supplier. Each product in your order made through our website is sold by us.
- Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call (followed by written notice through email or mobile messaging) and will not charge you for the product.
- Payment. By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
- Credit card (VISA Card, Master Card, American Express)
- Debit Card (MADA)
- Cash on delivery (with an additional service charge of 23 SAR)
In Order to authorize credit/debit card payments, We may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.
- Cancelling Order. You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
- Our Cancellation. We may cancel your order(s) if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products;
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us;
- You attempt to bulk or multi-order purchase in accordance with clause 2.8, below.
- Order(s) not being capable of fulfilled due to product(s) not being available.
- Bulk/Multiple Purchasing. We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our sole discretion, where we detect bulk purchasing or multiple units of similar products being purchased.
3- DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
We provide delivery service to all cities and regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Shipping Companies: Fetchr, SMSA and Naqel.
- Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Date. This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Delays:
- if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay;
- if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product;
- If you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
- Title to Products. A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
- Invoice. We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such invoice to the email address you provided to us.
- After the order is shipped, you will be provided with the following data on the mobile number or email registered in your order by the shipping company:
- Shipment number
- Tracking link
- Delivery instructions
- RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS & EXCHANGES
- Terms of return and exchange:
The product to be returned should not been used, in its original condition with its original packaging and includes all tags.
If the product has been opened:
Returns are accepted only if the product has been opened and is found to be different from the description or image shown. (Provided that the product has not been used by the buyer)
Return and exchange period:
You have the right to return the product within 7 days of receiving it.
- Reasons for return and exchange:
- You received the wrong product,
- You received a product that was not as described on the site, or you received a damaged product.
- If you change your mind (the shipping costs will be charged to the buyer).
- Non-returnable Products. You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
- products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them;
- products with tampered or missing serial numbers;
- Products that have been opened and buyer changed his mind about it for personal reasons.
- Contacting Us (arrange a Return, Replacement or Exchange). You may contact us through email, social media or direct chat with customer service via WhatsApp or call our call center on the phone number 0535959521.
- Your Refund:
- Subject to clause 4.2, for delivered products, we will refund to you the product amount in full plus the cost of shipping and return:
- if the products are faulty or not as described on our Site; or
- if you reason for return is due to an error on our side, such as an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery etc.
In all other circumstances, we will refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) and you may pay the costs of return shipping.
For products not delivered, you will receive a full refund if you cancel the order under clause 2.6;
- Refund Procedure. We will issue a refund to you depending on the method you used for payment, as follows:
- if you paid by cash on delivery, we will issue a refund to your wallet; or
- If you paid by credit/debit card, we will refund the amount to the credit/debit card had been used for payment.
- Refund Timescale. Your refund will be initiated once your product is received back in our customer fulfilment center and inspected by our team, and the final refund will be received by you as follows:
- if the refund is to your credit card, within thirty (30) days from the day on which we receive the product back in our customer fulfilment center (Taking into account any delay beyond our control. For example, but not limited to: the delay caused by a third party such as the bank or the visa company).
- if your refund is to your Debit card, you will receive the refund Within (24 Hours) after your product is received back in our customer fulfilment center and inspected by our team; (Taking into account any delay beyond our control. For example, but not limited to: the delay caused by a third party such as the bank or the visa company).
- DEFECT OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PRODUCT
- Warranty. A twenty-four (24) month warranty for all Electronic (defined herein) products that are sold to buyers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ("KSA").
- The customer can communicate with the warranty service directly by registering in the Azom warranty application and submitting a request for maintenance through the application or website in case of any complaint or inquiry, or customer can communicate with our agent Assr Aljawwal on the unified number of the maintenance center 920009942.
- To benefit from the warranty services, please make sure that the original invoice for the product is present in order to verify the serial number and the validity of the warranty period (the warranty card should brought along with the device, if available).
- The repair period takes a maximum of 15 working days for the faults covered by the warranty.
- The customer has the right to obtain a temporary device or its compensation (product price ÷ 400 x days of delay) in the event of a delay in providing spare parts, delay in performing maintenance or a manufacturing defect in the product.
- The customer can obtain a replacement product or refund the purchase value after deducting the value of the use and the missing accessories if they are eligible, within the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- The life cycle of each product may vary, and the customer can review the product manual or contact Azom customer service for more details.
- The warranty does not cover damages resulting from accidents or misuse, liquid spillage, or other external causes.
- The customer must make sure that the product was packaged in the original carton or was properly packaged to avoid any damage during the shipping process, and Azom will not bear the responsibility of a break or damage to the product in this case, and the product under warranty will be returned to the customer without maintenance or the cost of repair will be charged to the customer.
Policy of receiving and delivering the device for maintenance:
The delivery service requires from three to seven days, noting that the period of receipt and delivery is not considered within the repair time of the product.
ATTENTION: Please always keep the original product box to ensure you receive warranty service according to the terms and conditions.
||Max Repair Period
||Max Repair Times
||Mobile Phones, Buds, watches
||14 days from receiving the product at our repair center.
||3 if all fails, we will Replace if product is available or refund the value if not.
- Warranty Period. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty Not Applicable. The warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
- if a repair has been attempted by any service center not authorized by the product seller; physical damage i.e. product presenting clear signs of damage like broken screens, heavy dents, bent products, that can prevent a product from functioning properly; liquid damage i.e. any situation involving the submersion or splashing of an electronic device in any liquid/or when water indicator (if any inside the device) changes color;
- original software alteration or modification (e.g. “root” for Android devices or “jailbreak” for Apple devices);
- if there has been use of non-original accessories with your purchased product;
- if the serial number is removed from the product;
- for replacement of consumables (e.g. batteries);
- where there has been abuse or misuse of the product e.g. by not using it for its intended purpose or not in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions on usage and maintenance;
- where there has been damage of a product’s battery caused by overcharging, failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in product user manual or where charged by chargers other than those approved by manufacturer;
- If any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- Warranty Claim. You may contact us through email or or direct chat with customer service via WhatsApp or call our call center on the phone number 0535959521.
- WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS & UNDERTAKINGS
- You warrant, represent and undertake that:
- you shall fully comply and will at all times continue to fully comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including, without limitation, all privacy laws and content regulation;
- you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Sale, and make payment in accordance with these Terms of Sale;
- If you purchase a product on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to these Terms of Sale.
- Subject to clause 6.1, our services are provided to you on an “as is” basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, conditions and representations of any kind, whether express, implied or collateral, including, but not limited to, all conditions, representations or warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular or general purpose, of non-infringement, of compatibility or that our services are secure or error free or will operate without interruption or will be provided in a timely or proper manner or at all.
- The warranty in clause 5.2 will be your only and exclusive remedy under these Terms of Sale.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or exclude a party’s liability:
- for fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
- for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of that party;
- for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Subject to clause 7.1, in no event will we, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and our and their directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors be liable, whether based on an action or claim in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in relation to these Terms of Sale for loss of profits, loss of data or information, business interruption or other pecuniary loss or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if we, our affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, licensors, subcontractors or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it or making payment as required;
- damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product;
- loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced;
- reliance by you on the content or other information provided on the Site with respect to the product you order;
- your use of or your inability to use the ordered product;
- delays or disruptions to our Site or our services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained from the use of the ordered product;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of your ordered product; or
- your loss of or inability to do business or similar as a result of our inability to deliver the product to you; or
- any action/event which is beyond our reasonable control.
- Subject to clause 7.1, if clauses 6.3, 7.2 or 7.3 are held to be unenforceable or inapplicable for any reason, then the total liability (including legal fees) applicable to us, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors, to you, whether based on an action or claim in contract, negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out of or in relation to these Terms of Sale shall be limited to the lesser of, a) the price the product sold for on our Site and its original and return shipping costs; or b) AED 300.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors harmless from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to:
- any claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site and our services;
- your violation of any of provisions of these Terms of Sale, including, without limitation, any of the warranties, representations and undertakings; or
- your violation of any applicable laws.
- Governing Law. These Terms of Sale and any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of KSA.
- Dispute Resolution:
- If you are not satisfied with any products that you have purchased using our Site, you should contact us through email, social media or direct chat with customer service via WhatsApp or call our call center on the phone number 0535959521 in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue under clause 8.2 (a) within forty-five (45) days of notifying the seller of your issue, any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale, including any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale shall be referred to and finally resolved by KSA courts.
- Third Party Rights. A person who is not a party to these Terms of Sale has no right to enforce any of its term.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in these Terms of Sales will be deemed or construed by the parties or any third party to create the relationship of partnership or joint venture between the parties, it being understood that the parties will at all times remain independent parties contracting for services.
- Further Assurances. The parties will do and execute or arrange for the doing and executing of each necessary act, document and anything reasonably within its power to implement and give effect to these Terms of Sale to its full extent, including, without limitation, assisting each other in complying with applicable law.
- Assignment. These Terms of Sale will be binding upon and ensure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. You agree that you will not assign or transfer these Terms of Sale or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Sale, whether directly or indirectly, without first obtaining our prior written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or incorporated herein by reference contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations and representations, written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Except as provided in these Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or incorporated into these Terms of Sale by reference, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, undertakings or agreements between the parties whether direct, indirect, collateral, express or implied.
- Amendment. These Terms of Sale cannot be modified, varied, amended or supplemented in any way by you. We reserve the right to modify, vary, amend or supplement these Terms of Sale at any time and from time to time. We will post the current version of these Terms of Sale on the Site and each such change will be effective upon posting on the Site or upon the date designated by us as the “effective date” (if any). Your continued use of the Site and our services following any such change constitutes your agreement to be bound by and its acceptance of these Terms of Sale as so modified.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms of Sale and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to either of the parties.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or services to us, labor disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
- No Waiver. Any waiver by us of any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale will not constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether similar or not), nor will any such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of that particular provision, unless expressly provided by us in writing.
- Survival. All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.
Note: Please always keep the item’s original box to claim warranty as per SVCs policies.